Elementary School Menus
Sodexo delivers healthy and delicious school meals based on the USDA’s nutrition guidelines so that students are engaged and ready to learn in school. All meals include a variety of fresh fruit and vegetable choices, and a variety of chilled non-fat or low-fat milk.
On the Menu
JANUARY - HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Lunch Valentine's Parfait Box on 2/14 consists of Strawberry Yogurt, Heartzel Pretzels, Goldfish Graham Crackers, and Strawberries.
- Please see important information below regarding Valentine's Day, Future Chef National Competition and Nutrislice!
- Future Chef National Competition March 15th - Recipe submissions for our second annual Future Chef Cook Off Event is open! Portal will remain open through February 18th. The theme is your Favorite Family or Home Recipe. 8 finalists will be selected from the submissions to compete at Scioto High School to be come to the District Winner! The winner will move onto the regional level and possibly even the national level. See flyer below.
- Valentine's Day February 14th: Lucky Tray Day! In addition to LTD, we will be offering a free Sugar Cookie with pink/red sprinkles to any student who purchases a reimbursable meal. Reimbursable meals include 3 out of 5 food groups where 1 MUST be a fruit or vegetable. Food Groups: Grain, Meat/Meat Alternative, Fruit, Vegetable, Milk. Ala Carte Cookies will be available to purchase for $1.00. See Flyer below.
- Nutrislice February 12th: Please check back for more details and information on our new menu planning system coming soon! Sodexo is transitioning our menus to Nutrislice for a more user-friendly and convenient customer experience. We are excited for this new program! SodexoMyWay (this platform) as well as our nutrition app, SoHappy, will be going away. Nutrition information will all be available on our Nutrislice website. Be sure to lookout for district and social media news/updates in the next few weeks!
- Future Chef
- Valentine's Day Cookie Flyer
- National Cookie Day Flyer
- BCB Memphis, TN Feature Sheet
- National School Lunch Week Activities - Level Up your chances of victory during NSLW and unlock your creativity using these fun activities and coloring sheets!
- Menu Item Pictures - Updated 10/13/23. Pictures of menu items can be found here. This document will continuously be updated as new items are added to the menu.
- PIN PAD PRACTICE SHEET
Menus with Nutrition and Allergen Information
SPECIAL DIET REQUESTS:
For more information about Sodexo's menus or special diet requests (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, ect.), please contact our dietitian, Noor Al Kahlout, MS, RD, LD at Noor.AlKahlout@sodexo.com. We will try to accommodate special requests as best as we can but some options may be limited. We may need to work with your school nurse and kitchen manager. Documentation from your child's Pediatrician may be required.
**Menus are subject to change. Currently nationwide schools are experiencing shortages of products. We are doing our best to substitute menu items when these issues arise. There may be times where we need to change our menu if we don't receive an item. We will do our best to communicate these shortages so that your child has time to choose something else if we can't find a replacement. We share this information with our buildings so they can share any changes. We apologize for this inconvenience. Our goal is to ensure that your child has a delicious and nutritious meal that they enjoy.